How to use PVC piping to make cool classroom resources!

pvc, piping, teaching, resources, ideas, blog, teacher, curriculum, literacy, language arts

I just love these PVC pipes! They are so adaptable and every day I'm finding more uses for them in my classroom.

pvc, piping, teaching, resources, ideas, blog, teacher, curriculum, literacy, language arts

I've already made some Whisper Phones (if you haven't tried them yet they are wonderful!).


These are perfect for reading groups and allow young students to hear their own voice while reading in addition to focusing on phonics.

Instructions on how to make these are available at Teacherific blog.

pvc, piping, teaching, resources, ideas, blog, teacher, curriculum, literacy, language arts
My next PVC pipe project will be to make one of these little beauties! My chart is always flopping around in the breeze, falling over or sliding to the floor.

There are two things I really like about this stand; firstly I have very little wall space in my classroom to hang anything and secondly I can dismantle it at the end of year and take it home easily.

For more of these PVC projects check out the Organized Classroom blog.












No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.